Data Integration -Connectivity and Data Integration Solutions #dataintegration #statistica
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Data historians (e.g., PI)
- Data warehouses
- Connectivity to SAP
STATISTICA Enterprise allows you maintain the connections to this data, and the analyses of the data, all in one centralized application.
The data sources supported by STATISTICA Enterprise include the following:
- Any OLE DB or ODBC relational database, such as Oracle, SQL Server, or Access
- Flat files like Excel spreadsheets and STATISTICA spreadsheets
- Data historian repositories such as the PI Data Historian from OSI Soft, Inc.
- In-Place Database Processing (IDP), query multidimensional databases containing terabytes of data and process data without importing to local storage
STATISTICA Enterprise also provides convenient tools for filtering your data, and for viewing the metadata associated with those data sources.
The STATISTICA Enterprise administration application (called the Enterprise Manager) allows you to specify multiple users, with passwords, and assign different roles to those different users. For example, your database administrators can be given permission to create and modify database connections and queries, and your engineers can be given permission to run those queries and analyze the resulting data. Furthermore, each engineer can be assigned permissions for only the analyses that pertain to his or her work.
Posted on October 7, 2011, in Data Integration, Product Information and tagged business intelligence, Connectivity to SAP, Data historians (e.g., data integration, data mining, Data warehouses, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems, Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS), Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), PI), statistica. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.