StatSoft South Africa has upcoming Statistica Training! Click here to register for your course :)
Dear STATISTICA user,
- STATISTICA v10 is a comprehensive, integrated data analysis, graphics, database management, & custom application development system featuring a wide selection of basic & advanced analytic procedures for business, data mining, science, & engineering applications.
- State-of-the-art software is costly & should be kept updated. Students must be availed of the latest training, ensuring you the maximum benefit on your investment.
- Professional training by experts in statistics, methodology & practical applications, as well as in “tips & tricks”, can greatly enhance user productivity. Expert training guides users/prospective-users through the wealth of functionality the program offers. The streamlining of your workflow could improve 100%, saving the both time & money.
- Our training services help improve analytical skills, whether a beginner or advanced user. StatSoft educators represent the world’s finest analytic expertise drawn from industry to academic institutions.
- Our 2010 training encompasses the latest, up-to-date, time & cost-saving techniques, keeping you abreast of the latest techniques & world-trends, & bringing value to your organization.
Introduction to STATISTICA – 20 & 21 June 2012
This two-day course allows the delegate to take full advantage of the numerous statistical & graphical tools available in STATISTICA. Step-by-step examples are provided iro entering & manipulate data (including importing from other file formats such as spreadsheets and databases), performing complete statistical analyses & interpretation of tabular & graphical results, as well as the creation & customization of many graph types. The user will learn how to optimize the usage of STATISTICA. The last segment of the course will be devoted to questions & answers.
VENUE: Petervale Centre, Cor Cambridge & Frans Hals Rds, Bryanston, Sandton, Johannesburg
8.30 for 9 a.m.
· Overview of elementary concepts
8.30 for 9 a.m.
Overview of Additional Add-on Modules & their Applications
Industry-specific Example Applications
Questions & Answer Session
StatSoft Southern Africa offers both introductory and advanced training courses in Johannesburg and other major cities in South Africa. StatSoft training classes offer:
For more information or to register for this training please phone Lorraine Edel at 011-234-6148 or 082-5678-330 or mail email@example.com.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register
The demo of Statistica Version 10 is now available, to download and try Statistica Version 10 Click Here.
Statsoft Southern Africa
Tel: 011 234-6148
Fax: 086 544-1172
Cell: 082 5678 330
Powerful solutions for:
* Business intelligence
* Data mining
* Quality control
* Web-based analytics