Data Visualization – New Options
Several new options have been added to provide additional features and tools for visualizing data.
- “Orthogonal regression” fit type is now supported in 2D scatterplots
- Points on graphs can now be annotated
- New options in compound graphs improve visual appearance by controlling the scaling display
- A new data file can be created by brushing the points to be included
- Date and time s upport was added for “meaningful time intervals” in graph scales
- Now you can modify the margins of all plots in an original graph (e.g., multi-graph layout)
- Create Pareto charts more easily
- We added a new graph type, the parallel coordinate plot, which shows multiple variables, side-by-side, on comparable scales, thus making it easier to compare values across variables (see below).
Each Y-axis corresponds to a variable in a STATISTICA spreadsheet and can be defined according to standalone values or two-sided values (e.g., range boundaries, upper and lower limits, etc.)