StatSoft Releases Version 12 of STATISTICA Software
TULSA, OK, USA [May 7, 2013] – StatSoft, Inc., has released STATISTICA Version 12, the next major step in the evolution of its high-performance predictive modeling and data analytics reporting platform.
Building upon the foundations that have already earned STATISTICA more awards than any other data analysis product in the industry, StatSoft has responded to users’ feedback on the evolving business analytics landscape by enhancing or adding powerful new tools that will bring Big Data processing out of the tech room and into the boardroom.
“The release of Version 12 is another milestone for us,” noted Dr. Thomas Hill, StatSoft’s VP of Analytic Solutions. “Extensive feedback from our clients about their emerging needs in this hyper-competitive environment has allowed us to get ahead of the curve with V12, to deliver superior efficiency and capability to our clients across automated manufacturing, financial services, insurance, and other domains. This release will further bolster our status as the industry leader for enterprise analytic BI solutions for Big Data.”
Version 12 has been designed to make the user experience more enjoyable and productive, with new features that make model-building and data comprehension more intuitive and accessible to business people with little or no advanced analytics experience.
“STATISTICA 12 represents a major technological step for the STATISTICA Enterprise™ platform,” stated George Butler, StatSoft’s VP of Platform Development. “New STATISTICA Enterprise features and enhancements make creating powerful analytic workflows easy, even for novice users. The STATISTICA Decisioning Platform® provides a foundation for any industry interested in data modeling and shortening its model development/deployment lifecycle.”
STATISTICA 12 includes a re-invented visual workflow, Big Data performance enhancements, new analytics, and expanded capabilities for enterprise-level, multi-document storage.
Additionally, STATISTICA 12 introduces a variety of practical nodes, query builders, and reporting table tools designed to move STATISTICA solutions into the hands of a broader base of business users while still appealing to power users already familiar with StatSoft’s flagship product.
Top new features include:
- Big Data performance boost across the entire product line for faster processing of all data volumes, especially relevant to the predictive and prescriptive capabilities of Decisioning Platform®
- New HP (High Performance) Analytics version of STATISTICA Enterprise supports in-memory and parallel processing of massive data sets
- Enhanced visual user interface in the new Advanced Query Builder means that novices and experienced users alike can write even complex SQL queries
- Reinvented visual analytic workspace in STATISTICA Enterprise™ and Data Miner products provides a more intuitive user experience, with greater visual workflow and storage capabilities to help users understand and communicate their findings
- A new product, the highly flexible STATISICA Reporting Tables, enables users to visually build tables of summary statistics and use these tables in presentations and other reports
- New Data Health Check node helps identify potential data input problems and facilitates data cleaning for submission to analyses; the tool is optimized for Big Data sets
- New spreadsheet file formats, virtual variables, and importing options result in measurably faster software performance
ABOUT STATSOFT, INC.
StatSoft was founded in 1984 and is now one of the world’s largest providers of analytics software, with 30 offices around the globe and more than one million users of its STATISTICA software. StatSoft’s solutions enjoy an extremely high level of user satisfaction across industries, as demonstrated in the unprecedented record of top ratings in practically all published reviews and large, independent surveys of analytics users worldwide. With its comprehensive suite of STATISTICA solutions for a wide variety of industries, StatSoft is a trusted partner of the world’s largest organizations and businesses (including most of the Fortune 500 companies), providing mission-critical applications that help them increase productivity, control risk, reduce waste, streamline operations, achieve regulatory compliance, and protect the environment.