STATISTICA Process Optimization
Oil and Gas industry operates with involved processes on all stages from well construction to production of the final product. Finding an optimal operation regime on each step is a key to cutting operation expenses and final product quality improvement. Each step from geological survey to production is accompanied by collection of huge amount of data. When analytics and optimization methods are applied to this data one can optimize production volume based on the well location, lower operation expenses by tuning well completion parameters, estimate ultimate production and risks associated with the process. Greenhouse gas and other environmental regulations also require process optimization on various stages with respect to emissions.
- High performance analytic tools: STATISTICA provides users with a set of the most powerful analytical tools well suited to work with large amounts of data.
- Quick and simple model building and reporting: Advanced models will allow to build accurate models, identify important factors.
- Modern optimization methods: Optimization methods will help to identify optimal operating conditions, minimize operational expenses and reduce emissions
- Increase collaboration between departments: STATISTICA Enterprisemetadata repository stores configurations and permissions for multiple users as relevant to their roles. In this multi-user collaborative environment, you can share data, improve churn models, and benefit from collaborative work whether you are working simultaneously with small or large groups.
STATISTICA’s Solution for Process Optimization includes all of the analytics tools you need, including:
- STATISTICA Decisioning Platform
- STATISTICA Enterprise
- STATISTICA Data Miner
- STATISTICA Process Optimization