STATISTICA serves as an analytic software platform for Six Sigma programs and implementations of any size. Six Sigma’s emphasis on measurement and analysis requires a full-featured statistical analysis software system. STATISTICA provides all necessary data management, analysis, and graphics capabilities to empower the Six Sigma Green Belts, Black Belts and Master Black Belts with the analytic tools to explore data, determine the most important factors, and perform data-driven decision-making.
STATISTICA provides two categories of solutions for Six Sigma applications:
- Desktop – designed for use from a single workstation
- Enterprise – multi-user, collaborative, analytics platforms with security and access control, central administration, analysis templates, and automated Report generation
The Enterprise version of STATISTICA is specifically designed to facilitate collaborative work using a comprehensive (and fully configurable to the local needs and conditions) software environment. Based on state-of-the-art connectivity technologies, Enterprise/QC is designed for local and global enterprise quality control and improvement Six Sigma applications. It offers real-time monitoring and alarm notification for the production floor, a comprehensive set of analytical tools for engineers, and sophisticated reporting features for management.
The Industrial Statistics & Six Sigma menu of STATISTICA provides the power and comprehensiveness of the complete STATISTICA analytic routines; these tools are organized into groups of relevant methods according to the Six Sigma (DMAIC) Shortcuts strategy, following the DMAIC sequence of steps.
You can launch a Six Sigma toolbar with five submenus representing the five DMAIC steps:
It also offers:
Web-enabled user interface and specific Six Sigma reporting tools and options with interactive querying tools
- User-specific interfaces for operators, engineers, managers, and analysts
- User-specific interfaces for all professional levels involved in the Six Sigma effort; from simple interfaces and shortcuts for support personnel, and more advanced tools for Green Belts, to the most sophisticated data analysis and data mining and graphing environment for Master Black Belts
- Groupware functionality for sharing queries, special applications, etc. that is invaluable in the implementation of Six Sigma projects across an organization
- Fully automated graphical monitoring of processes and quality improvements using the most advanced graphics technologies available to date
- Integration with your data repositories including MRP, LIMS, Process Information repositories, and ERP systems