- Review historical performance data
- Conduct performance analyses
- Identify trends and run comparisons
All with no effort or help from your IT department!
Power Plant Performance Reporter is an inexpensive and simple-to-use system for summarizing and reporting on all aspects of your power plant’s performance; installs in minutes right from your desktop!
Power Plant Performance Reporter is a simple-to-install, simple-to-use, and inexpensive software solution, to combine all available data from different sources for summary analyses, ad-hoc graphing, and summary reporting
Do you currently have any tools to:
- Create summary and trend reports of how your plant performed last week, month, year?
- Create scatterplots, trend plots, box plots, etc. of key power plant performance indicators, to summarize and explore validated, aggregated historical data?
- Create reports automatically on your desktop every morning (as PDF or Word documents) to summarize what happened last night, last week, etc.?
If not, you need Power Plant Performance Reporter.
Power Plant Performance Reporter enables you to know what is happening with your power plant, instead of “guessing” what may have happened!
Power Plant Performance Reporter will be the most significant and least expensive tool you ever buy to keep you informed and in control!
For example, with Power Plant Performance Reporter, you can create informative reports on key power plant performance indicators, quickly and without effort:
- Create summary plots and statistical reports of flame temperature trends, emissions, heat transfer efficiencies by day-of-the-week, hour, month, etc.
- Automatically create default reports every morning about operations over the past 24 hours
- Quickly create graphs of primary, secondary, and tertiary air flows, stochoimetric ratios, OFA vs. CO, NOx, for hourly summaries, for the entire last month, based on validated data
What it does:
Power Plant Performance Reporter(PPPR) enables you to create quickly summary reports, graphs, statistics, or ad-hoc analyses of the data you are already collecting.
How it works:
Power Plant Performance Reporter will automatically connect to your OSI Pi and other auxiliary databases (e.g., Access databases), clean and validate the data, aggregate the data (e.g., to hourly averages, minimum/maximum values, etc.), and align the data so that you can quickly examine meaningful graphs, summary reports, and trend reports.
Call us today to discuss a project to implement the most cost-effective solution for power plant optimization.
To understand customer needs, preferences, and behaviors, financial institutions such as banks, mortgage lenders, credit card companies, and investment advisors are turning to the powerful data mining techniques in STATISTICA Data Miner. These techniques help companies in the financial sector to uncover hidden trends and explain the patterns that affect every aspect of their overall success.
Financial institutions have long collected detailed customer data – oftentimes in many disparate databases and in various formats. Only with the recent advances in database technology and data mining software have financial institutions acquired the necessary tools to manage their risks using all available information, and exploring a wide range of scenarios. Now, business strategies in financial institutions are developed more intelligently than ever before.
Risk Management, Credit Scorecard
STATISTICA Scorecard aids with the development, evaluation and monitoring of scorecard models.
Banking fraud attempts have seen a drastic increase in recent years, making fraud detection more important than ever. Despite efforts on the part of financial institutions, hundreds of millions of dollars are lost to fraud every year.
STATISTICA Data Miner helps banks and financial institutions to anticipate and quickly detect fraud and take immediate action to minimize costs. Through the use of sophisticated data mining tools, millions of transactions can be searched to spot patterns and detect fraudulent transactions.
Identify causes of risk; create sophisticated and automated models of risk.
- Segment and predict behavior of homogeneous (similar) groups of customers.
- Uncover hidden correlations between different indicators.
- Create models to price futures, options, and stocks.
- Optimize portfolio performance.
Tools and Techniques
STATISTICA Data Miner will empower your organization to provide better services and enhance the profitability of all aspects of your customer relationships. Predict customer behaviour with STATISTICA Data Miner’s General Classifier and Regression tools to find rules for organizing customers into classes or groups. Find out who your most profitable, loyal customers are and who is more likely to default on loans or miss a payment. Apply state-of-the-art techniques to build and compare a wide variety of linear, non-linear, decision-tree based, or neural networks models.
Recognize patterns, segments, and clusters with STATISTICA Data Miner’s Cluster Analysis options and Generalized EM (Expectation Maximization) and K-means Clustering module. For example, clustering methods may help build a customer segmentation model from large data sets. Use the various methods for mapping customers and/or characteristics of customers and customer interactions, such as multidimensional scaling, factor analysis, correspondence analysis, etc., to detect the general rules that apply to your exchanges with your customers.
STATISTICA Data Miner’s powerful Neural Networks Explorer offers tools including classification, hidden structure detection, and forecasting coupled with an Intelligent Wizard to make even the most complex problems and advanced analyses seem easier.
Uncover the most important variables from among thousands of potential measures with Data Miner’s Feature Selection and Variable Filtering module, or simplify the data variables and fields using the Principal Components Analysis or Partial Least Squares modules.
Advanced forecasting methods
STATISTICA Data Miner also features Linear and Nonlinear Multiple Regression with link functions, Neural Networks, ARIMA, Exponentially Weighted Moving Average, Fourier Analysis, and many others. Learn from the data available to you, provide better services, and gain competitive advantages when you apply the absolute state-of-the-art in data mining techniques such as generalized linear and additive models, MARSplines, boosted trees, etc.
Companies in the Food industry utilize STATISTICA throughout the product development, manufacturing and sensory testing processes.
Research and Development
STATISTICA provides the integrated platform for analytics empowering research and new product development within organization in the Food industry. Improvements in the time-consuming and expensive process of research and development translate directly to the organization’s bottom line. Research organizations have experienced the positive impact of the deployment of the STATISTICA Enterprise platform. STATISTICA is the multi-user, server-based analytics platform to empower scientists with analytical tools that are easy to use, relevant, and integrated with their data sources.
The STATISTICA platform results in hard and soft Return on Investment (ROI) by:
- Empowering scientists with the analytic and exploratory tools to make more sound decisions and gain greater insights from the precious data that they collect
- Saving the scientists’ time by integrating analytics in their core processes
- Saving the statisticians’ time to focus on the delivery and packaging of effective analytic tools within the STATISTICA framework
- Increasing the level of collaboration across the R&D organization by sharing study results, findings, and reports
STATISTICA provides a broad base of integrated statistical and graphical tools including:
- Tools for basic research such as Exploratory Graphical Analysis, Descriptive Statistics, t-tests, Analysis of Variance, General Linear Models, and Nonlinear Curve Fitting
- Design of Experiments (DOE), including mixture designs and response optimization
- Tools for more advanced analyses such as a variety of clustering, predictive modeling, classification and machine learning approaches including Principal Components Analysis
The STATISTICA platform meets the needs of both scientists and statisticians in your R&D organization.
STATISTICA provides a comprehensive set of tools for sensory testing. STATISTICA allows the Sensory Testing team to “break down” participant responses by group. The software allows them to perform comparisons across the responses of multiple groups. Integrated graphical analyses provide intuitive summaries of the observed differences for communication to a wider audience. STATISTICA Reports provide an effective way to summarize the data and findings from a sensory study, outputted in PDF, HTML or a Word Processor-compatible (e.g., MS Word) format.
Manufacturing / Six Sigma
STATISTICA is an integral part of the quality control and Six Sigma programs at food manufacturing organizations. STATISTICA performs real-time and offline analyses of product defects, package weights, nutritional components, and many other product attributes critical to quality.